|Traded as||LSE: LRE|
Martin Thomas (Chairman)|
(Peter Clarke, chairman from 4 May 2016)
Alex Maloney (CEO)
|Revenue||$614.4 million (2015)|
|$190.1 million (2015)|
|$181.7 million (2015)|
The Company was initially launched on the Alternative Investment Market in November 2005. In February 2009 it secured a full listing on the London Stock Exchange. It acquired Cathedral Capital in 2013, gaining access to the Lloyd's insurance market.
The Company is focussed on property, energy, marine and aviation insurance. Unusually circa 85% of its business is primary insurance rather than re-insurance.
- Company announcement, 18 February 2016
- "Annual Report 2015". Lancashire Holdings. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "Lancashire Holdings Limited News (LRE) Share Prices, Charts, News, Financials, and More - Digital Look". digitallook.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "LANCASHIRE HOLDINGS LIMITED: Statement re Admission to the Official List". FinanzNachrichten.de. 16 February 2009. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- Lancashire Completes Acquisition of Cathedral Capital Limited
- "The Manual of Ideas' Instablog - Seeking Alpha". seekingalpha.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.