|Public (LSE: DPLM)|
|Industry||Technical products and services|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
John Rennocks, Chairman |
Bruce Thompson, Group Managing Director
|Revenue||£333.8 million (2015)|
|£52.9 million (2015)|
|£37.4 million (2015)|
The company, which was founded in 1931, was first listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1960 and until the 1980s was a market leader in electronic component distribution, building products and special steels. The electronic component distribution business (SEI Macro) was sold in 1999, the building products business (Robert Lee) was sold in 2000 and the special steels business (Henry Whitham) was sold in 2001.
- Life sciences
- "Annual Report 2015" (PDF). Diploma. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- Diploma: Company History
- SEI Macro sold to Avnet in £37.5m deal Electronics Weekly, 3 September 1999
- "About Robert Lee Distribution". rlee.co.uk. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- Diploma sells Henry Whitham for 11.1 mln stg AFX UK Focus, 20 March 2001
- "At a glance". Diploma plc. Retrieved 3 April 2016.