|Traded as||LSE: INDV|
Howard Pien, Chairman|
Shaun Thaxter, CEO
|Revenue||$1,014 million (2015)|
|$346 million (2015)|
|$228 million (2015)|
The company was established as the Buprenorphine division of Reckitt Benckiser in 1994. In December 2014, Reckitt Benckiser spun off its specialty pharmaceuticals business into a separate company named Indivior. By February 2015 the company was capitalised at £2.3 billion on the London Stock Exchange.
The company's main product is Suboxone, an addiction-control product. Other products include remedies for opioid addiction, cocaine and opioid analgesic overdose and treatment for alcohol dependence: the company claims this to be the largest pipeline of addiction drugs in the world.
- "Annual Report 2015" (PDF). Indivior. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "Indivior faces generic challenge". Investors Chronicle. 2 February 2015. Retrieved 22 March 2015.
- "RB complete demerger of Indivior - RB". RB. 23 December 2014. Retrieved 21 March 2015.
- "Is Indivior PLC The Perfect Partner For AstraZeneca plc In Your Portfolio?". Retrieved 22 March 2015.
- "RB spin-out Indivior says addiction pipeline will deliver". Pharmaphorum. 21 November 2014. Retrieved 22 March 2015.