|Traded as||LSE: PFC|
|Industry||Engineering, Procurement & Construction, Oil & Gas|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Rijnhard van Tets, Chairman |
Ayman Asfari, Group Chief Executive
Alastair Cochran, Chief financial officer
|Revenue||$6,844 million (2015)|
|$102 million (2015)|
|$(344) million (2015)|
Number of employees
Petrofac is a provider of oilfield services to the international oil and gas industry. It is registered in Jersey (number 81792), with its main corporate office on Jermyn Street, London. It has operational centres in Aberdeen, Sharjah, Woking, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and Kuala Lumpur. There are another 24 offices in various countries. It is quoted on the London Stock Exchange, and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
The company was established as a producer of a modular plant in Tyler, Texas, United States in 1981. It was first listed on the London Stock Exchange in 2005. In 2010, it bought a 20 percent share in the Gateway storage scheme, an undersea cavern for gas storage.
- designs and builds new oil and gas facilities
- manages and maintains existing facilities
- enhances the performance of more mature or marginal assets
- develops and trains personnel
- Engineering, Construction, Operation and Maintenance
- Integrated Energy Services
- Norman Murray steps down from Petrofac helm, The Scotsman, 23 August 2014
- "Annual Report 2015" (PDF). Petrofac. Retrieved 10 April 2016.
- "Heritage". Petrofac. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- Petrofac buys into UK gas storage project Evening Standard, 6 December 2010
- Petrofac and Bonatti win US$650mn EPC project in Algeria, Africa: Oil Review Africa, 2013
- "Petrofac issues profit warning". 24 November 2014. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- Petrofac: About Us