|Public Limited Company|
|Traded as||LSE: OSB|
Mike Fairey (Chairman)|
Andy Golding (CEO)
|Products||Buy to let mortgages, commercial mortgages, residential mortgages development finance, secured loans, retail savings|
|Revenue||£169.8 million (2015)|
|£118.0 million (2015)|
|£84.1 million (2015)|
OneSavings Bank can trace its trading name, Kent Reliance, back to 1847.
On 1 February 2011, and following a substantial capital investment by J.C. Flowers & Co., Kent Reliance Building Society was transferred to a new financial entity, OneSavings Bank. The transfer was approved by the members of the society in November 2010. The business was the subject of an initial public offering in May 2014.
OneSavings Bank is a specialist lender offering residential, buy to let and commercial mortgages, secured loans and development finance through its trading name Kent Reliance and subsidiaries. The group is predominantly funded by its retail savings franchise.
Jersey Home Loans provides residential and buy to let mortgage products to residents of Jersey.
Guernsey Home Loans specialises in providing residential and buy to let mortgage products in Guernsey.
Reliance Property Loans administers existing books of mortgages and second charge loans acquired by OneSavings Bank plc.
OSBIndia provides back office support for OneSavings Bank's Operations.
Heritable Development Finance is an established lender financing predominantly residential property developments for experienced property developers. The company became part of the OneSavings Bank group in 2013.
Rochester Mortgages Limited was established on 23 December 2015 and acquired the mortgage book of db mortgages from DB UK Ltd, a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank, in May 2016.
Charity and Sponsorship
OneSavings Bank is a sponsor of the Kent County Football Association.
- "Preliminary Results 2015" (PDF). OneSavings Bank. Retrieved 10 April 2016.
- "OneSavings Bank" (PDF). Kent Reliance Building Society.
- "Kent Reliance to transfer funds to OneSavings".
- "OneSavings Bank to raise £41m in IPO". Guardian. 4 May 2014. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Kent Reliance residential mortgages".
- "Kent Reliance buy to let and commercial mortgages".
- "Prestige Finance Secured Loans".
- "Heritable Development Finance".
- "OneSavings Bank Funding".
- "OneSavings Bank InterBay Commercial Acquisition".
- "OneSavings Bank Acquire Prestige Finance".
- "OneSavings Bank Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity".
- "OneSavings Bank KM Charity Team".
- "OneSavings Bank Kent FA Sponsorship".
- "OneSavings Bank Kent County Cricket Club Sponsorship".