|Public (LSE: CLI)|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
(Non-Executive Vice Chairman)
(Chief Executive Officer)
(Chief Financial Officer)
|Revenue||£118.9 million (2015)|
|£168.7 million (2015)|
|£132.1 million (2015)|
CLS Holdings plc is a British commercial property investment business. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. The company has a property portfolio valued at £1.49bn (30 June 2016) across the UK, France and Germany.
The company was established by Sten Mörtstedt in 1987 and was first listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1994. The company was one of the original three investors in The Shard development at London Bridge in 2006 but sold its interest for £30 million in January 2008. Richard Tice joined in 2010 as CEO, and in his four years to leaving in 2014, saw the share price triple.
The company’s property portfolio was valued at circa £1.49 billion as at 30 June 2016. One of the company’s largest schemes is the £500 million Vauxhall Square mixed-use scheme in the Vauxhall area of London.
The Company's property portfolio expands across the UK, France and Germany.
- "Preliminary Results 2015" (PDF). CLS Holdings. Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- "CLS builds value". Interactive Investor. 2 October 2014. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- "Shard of Glass shareholder sells stake as Qataris move in". London SE1. 10 January 2008. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- "Richard Tice". Quidnet. Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- "CLS is a capital proposition". Shares Magazine. 2 May 2013. Retrieved 16 December 2014.