|Public limited company|
|Traded as||LSE: MSLH|
|Industry||Natural stone and concrete hard landscaping|
|Headquarters||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.|
Andrew Allner (Chairman)|
Martyn Coffey (CEO)
|Revenue||£386.2 million (2015)|
|£37.5 million (2015)|
|£27.9 million (2015)|
Marshalls plc is a United Kingdom-based manufacturer of natural stone and concrete hard landscaping products, supplying the construction, home improvement and landscape markets. It is based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
The company was established by Solomon Marshall in 1890. The company acquired Stancliffe Stone for £10 million in 2001. Marshalls was acknowledged as a Superbrand for the fifth year running in 2014.
The company is also a manufacturer and supplier of water management systems, street furniture and Anti-Terrorism PAS68 items. It operates its own quarries and manufacturing sites throughout the UK. It also operates Marshalls NV in Belgium covering Benelux and Northern France.
The Marshalls Register of approved Landscape Contractors and Driveway Installers is a national network of over 1,000 recommended professionals. Although the contractors are not employed by Marshalls, they agree to abide by the Marshalls installation guidelines and are vetted by Marshalls assessors. The network has an annual awards ceremony.
- "Annual Report 2015" (PDF). Marshalls. Retrieved 10 April 2016.
- Henryk Zientek (4 March 2014). "Marshalls plc named one of Britain's Superbrands". huddersfieldexaminer. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- "The Natural Stone Specialist". naturalstonespecialist.com. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- Amilia Stone. "Marshalls plc 16.8% Potential Upside Indicated by Jefferies International". DirectorsTalk Interviews. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- Sarah Howells. "Barnstaple landscaper wins national award". North Devon Gazette. Retrieved 22 August 2015.