Alpha1Estates is a global Islamic real estate consultancy founded in 2004 with its headquarters based in Marble Arch in London, United Kingdom. It also has its regional Middle East office in Nile City Towers in Cairo, Egypt. Alpha1Estates was the first company in the world to market properties in both of the main Islamic holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Launched on 1 January 2006 and 1 Dhu al-Hijjah of the Islamic hijra calendar, the company's main developments are ZamZam Tower in Mecca and Taiba Eastern Tower in Medina. On 1 January 2007, it launched the Ihsan al-Haramain Consultancy Programme, providing clients with a bespoke service to select property in the cities for residential, commercial and investment purposes.
The company also claims that land prices in these areas are also the most expensive in the world.
- Alpha1Estates website
- Ameinfo - Alpha1Estates launch pioneering real estate opportunities in Islamic Holy Cities
- Zawya - Unique property projects in Makkah and Madinah
- Alpha1Estates markets ZamZam Tower globally
- Saudi’s real estate market must move with the times - Alpha1Estates
- Luxury timeshares on offer at Islam's holiest pilgrimage site - Alpha1Estates in The Guardian Newspaper