|Public (LSE: LMP)|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Patrick Vaughan, Chairman |
Andrew Jones, CEO
|Revenue||£67.9 million (2016)|
|£113.3 million (2016)|
|£82.7 million (2016)|
The Company was established by Raymond Mould and Patrick Vaughan in October 2007 as London & Stamford Property plc and admitted to the Alternative Investment Market in November 2007. It came to prominence when it acquired a significant stake in the Meadowhall Shopping Centre from British Land in February 2009. It was first listed on the London Stock Exchange and became a REIT in October 2010. In January 2013 it merged with Metric Property Investments to form LondonMetric Property.
- "Annual Report 2015" (PDF). LondonMetric Property. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- London & Stamford Property: Prospectus
- British Land sells Meadowhall to property magnate Raymond Mould Daily Telegraph, 9 February 2009
- London & Stamford Property becomes a REIT Property Week, 1 October 2010
- London & Stamford and Metric Property Merge to Create Larger REIT Invezz, 9 November 2012
- "Office". londonmetric.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.