National Association of Estate Agents
It is the UK's leading professional body for estate agents. Its members practice across all aspects of property both in the UK and overseas, including residential and commercial sales and letting, property management, business transfer, auctioneering and land.
- Promote unity and understanding among estate agents and protect the general public against fraud, misrepresentation and malpractice
- Safeguard its membership and the public against restrictive practices within the profession
- Encourage a high ethical standard of competitive practice combined with commercial experience
- Provide an organisation for land and estate agents and managers, surveyors, auctioneers and valuers for the protection of their collective interest
- Do such things as may be necessary or expedient to sustain or raise the status of land and estate agents and managers, surveyors, auctioneers and valuers, and particularly members of the association as such.
- "About the National Association of Estate Agents | NAEA". www.naea.co.uk. Retrieved 5 August 2016.