|Public limited company LSE: FOXT|
|Industry||Estate agent, Real Estate|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Garry Watts (Chairman)|
Nic Budden (CEO)
|Revenue||£143.9 million (2014)|
|£42.0 million (2014)|
|£33.4 million (2014)|
In May 2013, BBC Watchdog reported that Foxtons imposes tenancy agreements which demand in the small print that tenants must use utilities supplier Spark Energy Ltd. The BBC stated Foxtons are paid commission by Spark Energy Ltd.
On 27 August 2013, Foxtons unveiled its flotation on the London Stock Exchange to raise £55m from private investors.
Foxtons has 56 offices. It is a member of The Property Ombudsman, The National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) (Licensed Member), The Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) (Licensed Member), and the National Approved Letting Scheme. Foxtons is also a founding member of the Safe Agent Fully Endorsed client money protection scheme (SAFE) as well as Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- CB Richard Ellis
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Colliers International
- Winkworth plc
- Knight Frank
- "Preliminary Results 2014" (PDF). Foxtons. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Full Foxtons history". Foxtons.co.uk. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- "Foxtons Minis". Foxtons.co.uk. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- "The secret agent". BBC News. 21 March 2006. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- "Second time lucky: buyout firm snaps up Foxtons again". Sunday Times. 2007. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Foxtons taken over by banks". The Daily Telegraph. London. 2010-01-08. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- BBC WatchDog 15-5-2013. YouTube. 16 May 2013. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Foxtons unveils float to raise £55m". The Telegraph. 27 August 2013. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Budden takes over as CEO of Foxtons". Estate Agent Today. 4 June 2014. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Foxtons: Contact our offices in London and Surrey". foxtons.co.uk. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Foxtons Limited". The National Association of Estate Agents. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "OEA Press release". Oea.co.uk. Archived from the original on May 8, 2008. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- Daniel Francis (2007-03-06). "Delight as Foxton's joins ombudsman scheme". Landlordexpert.co.uk. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- "Estate agent ombudsman enlists Foxtons". Propertyweek.com. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- "Foxtons signs up to the national approved letting scheme". Nalscheme.co.uk. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
- "New deposit scheme a positive step for UK lettings market". Foxtons.co.uk. Retrieved 2009-07-06.
Media related to Foxtons at Wikimedia Commons