|Limited liability partnership|
|Headquarters||One Chapel Place, W1G 0BG, London, UK|
|Services||Residential, commercial, land and estates, planning and development property services|
Number of employees
Footnotes / references|
Carter Jonas is a multi-disciplinary property consultants, charted surveyors and estates agents.
Carter Jonas was founded as an auctioneer in 1855 and built their reputation managing the estates of the future Marquess of Lincolnshire and remained a family firm until 1965, when the Partnership was enlarged to include senior members of staff. Carter Jonas now has over 700 members of staff working from 12 offices in Central London and a further 24 offices across England and Wales.
They look after the property interests of private landowners, high net worth individuals, international companies, major institutions and many of the large London estates such as the Howard de Walden, Portman and Grosvenor Estate.
Structure and services
As of January 2016 Carter Jonas offers over 170 services on its website. These services are grouped under four key areas: Residential, Rural, Commercial and Planning & Development.
- "EGi – Commercial Property News, Data and Legal Intelligence". www.egi.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-02-05.
- "The ESTAS: The Estate Agent of the Year Awards 2016 » Past Winners – 2014". www.theestas.com. Retrieved 2016-02-05.
- "Award Winners 2014 – News on the Block's Enfranchisement & Right to Manage Awards". theermas.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-02-05.
- "Bath Life Awards 2016". www.bathlifeawards.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-02-05.
- "Lettings Awards: Carter Jonas | The Times". The Times. Retrieved 2016-02-05.
- "The Negotiator Awards 2012". thenegotiator.briefyourmarket.com. Retrieved 2016-02-05.
- "Congratulations in order for winners of Awards for Leasehold Enfranchisement and Lease Extensions | Fridaysmove | Fridaysmove". www.fridaysmove.com. Retrieved 2016-02-05.