Strutt & Parker
Strutt & Parker is a UK property partnership, founded in 1885 by the partnership of two friends, Hon. Edward Gerald Strutt and Charles Alfred Parker, who set out to provide estate management services to their local community. Edward Strutt was married to Louisa Tufnell the daughter of John Jolliffe Tufnell of Langleys in Essex
- The total acreage managed is approximately 2 million across the UK
- The farming department provides business advice and consultancy on over 160,000 acres across the UK
- The Land management department acts for 600 retained clients over 450 rural estates
- The National Estate Agency Department negotiates over 1100 sales and purchases each year of a wide variety of quality town and country property. The average sale price in London is £2.75 million, and outside London, £900,000.
- The firm's press office generates over 3,000 mentions in national, regional and local publications per annum.
Strutt & Parker’s specialist teams are experts in the commercial and residential property marketplace, acting on behalf of institutions, property companies, developers and occupiers on all aspects of real estate investment, development, occupational agency and professional consultancy. The firm has been headed by its Senior Partner Andrew Martin since 2009, who initially joined the firm in 1985 working for the investment advisory team.