|Limited liability partnership|
|Founded||Gerald Eve (1930) and Gerald Eve LLP (2008)|
|Headquarters||72 Welbeck Street, London, UK|
Number of employees
Gerald Eve LLP is a real estate advisory business headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The firm has offices in West End of London, The City of London, Glasgow, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Cardiff and West Malling.
The firm was founded as Gerald Eve & Co. at Chancery Lane, London in 1930 by Charles Gerald Eve (1872–1946), at the age of 57, later a President of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. The firm acquired a number of niche practices including Howarth, Wickman & Buchele (1968), Sidney & Graham Motion (1970) and Mosley & Webb (2007).
Gerald Eve converted into a limited liability partnership on 1 October 2008.
The firm’s principal areas of practice include advice and commentary on UK real estate valuation and property services, town planning and property development and property taxes. Ranked in the top 20 UK chartered surveying and property consultancy firms, Gerald Eve LLP has appeared in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For survey for six years running, placed 51st in the 2012 survey.
- Estates Gazette
- Property Week
- Hanson, Michael Something of Value
- "Property Mall".
- "Europe Real Estate".
- "London Planning Awards".
- "Planning, 2 May 2012".
- Ruddick, Graham (5 December 2012). "Chancellor's Autumn Statement 2012". The Daily Telegraph. London.
- Tyler, Richard (5 December 2011). "Daily Telegraph, 5 December 2011". The Daily Telegraph. London.
- Pagano, Margareta (5 September 2012). "Independent 5 September 2012". The Independent. London.
- "The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies".