The current holding company of the group is Atlantis Group Limited, incorporated in the United Kingdom and registered at Companies House under number 09581691.
The group's subsidiaries include:
- Atlantis Estates Limited (Registered number 06805193). Trades as a residential and commercial estate management business and commercial agency.
- Atlantis Holdings Limited (Registered number 05773396). Trades as an investment property business.
- Atlantis Leisure Limited (Registered number 10310434). Trades as a restaurant business.
Since 2011, Atlantis has significantly expanded its investment property portfolio with the purchase of 118 ground rent units and a number of residential and commercial property investments, including the acquisition of the Old Post Office in Reading for £2.2m, the Kings Walk Shopping Centre in Reading for £3m and the Trident Shopping Centre in Dudley for £3.25m. More recently in 2015 Atlantis acquired £5.2m of commercial property including The George Shopping Centre in Grantham. To date in 2016 the company has acquired a large residential portfolio and further commercial investments totalling £7.2m The current portfolio has a total value of £52m.
Atlantis Estates Ltd. is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors the Association of Residential Managing Agents and Ombudsman Services: Property (previously known as the Surveyors Ombudsman Service).
- http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk//index.shtml Retrieved 18 August 2010.
- Commercial sense from Reading's best. Retrieved 3 July 2010. Archive copy.
- http://rics.org Retrieved 20 March 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-09-27. Retrieved 2010-09-17. Retrieved 17 September 2010.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-08-31. Retrieved 2010-09-28. Retrieved 30 September 2010
- http://www.johnsykesfoundation.org/ Retrieved 5 June 2014