List of carrot dishes
This is a list of carrot dishes and foods, which use carrot as a primary ingredient. The carrot (Daucus carota subsp. sativus) is a root vegetable, usually orange in colour, though purple, red, white, and yellow varieties exist.
- Carrot bread – a bread or quick bread that uses carrot as a primary ingredient.
- Carrot cake
- Carrot cake cookie
- Carrot chips
- Carrot juice – has a uniquely sweet flavor of concentrated carrots, and is often consumed as a health drink
- Carrot pudding
- Carrot salad
- Carrot soup – may be prepared as a cream-style soup and as a broth-style soup.
- Chai tow kway
- Gajar ka halwa
- Otero, Cynthia (May 12, 2015). "Quick Cooking with Karin Calloway: Brown Sugar Carrot Bread". WNCT.com. Retrieved May 19, 2015.
- Lahey, J.; Flaste, R. (2009). My Bread: The Revolutionary No-Work, No-Knead Method. W. W. Norton. pp. 97–98. ISBN 978-0-393-06630-2.
- HuffPost (October 10, 2012). "Recipe Of The Day: Creamy Carrot Soup". The Huffington Post. Retrieved December 6, 2015.
- "Michael Anthony's Carrot Soup With Coconut Milk". ABC News. Retrieved 6 December 2015.