Cundall Johnston and Partners
|Headquarters||Partnership House, Newcastle, United Kingdom|
|Tomás Neeson (Managing Partner)|
Cundall is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy established in 1976 by Michael Burch, Rick Carr, Geoff Cundall, David Gandy and Bernard Johnston. Founded in Newcastle and Edinburgh, Cundall now has United Kingdom offices in London, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Belfast and Manchester, with Australian offices in Sydney, Perth, Melbourne and Adelaide; Asian offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore; Middle East and North African (MENA) offices in Dubai, Doha, and Tripoli, and European offices in Dublin, Bucharest, Paphos, Madrid and Wroclaw.
In 2016 Cundall won the Consultant of the Year award at the Construction News Awards, as organised by Construction News
Engineering & other related disciplines
- The Construction Skills Cut the Carbon Award, 2013 The Building Awards.
- The open BIM Build Qatar Live, 2012 Build Qatar Live.
- The Legacy Award - Sustainability, 2012 West Midland Centre for Consulting Excellence.
- Consultancy Practice of the Year, 2012 Constructing Excellence in the North East Awards.
- Australia's Zero Carbon Sustainable house: Collaborative Future, 2012 Zero Carbon Challenge.
- Romania Green Building Council Awards, two awards:
- Sustainable Consultant of the year award, 2010 Building Sustainability Awards.
- Most Sustainable Remediation Project, 2010 Remediation Innovation Awards
- Research, Studies and Consulting Award, 2010 ACE Engineering Excellence awards.
- Cadbury Bournville Place, two awards:
- 2009 British Council for Offices (BCO) Awards, Corporate Workplace, Regional Award.
- 2009 Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Award, West Midlands Region.
- David Clark awarded the 2008 Sustainability Champion of the year award, UK Sustainable Building Services Awards 2008.
- 180 Great Portland Street, London, 2008 British Council for Offices (BCO) Awards, Innovation category.
- ISG Headquarters, Aldgate House, London. Three major awards at the 2007 British Council for Offices (BCO) Awards.
- Best of the best award
- National award, fit-out of workplace
- Regional award, London, fit-out of workplace
- 2 Snow Hill, Birmingham
- BA Waterside, Harmondsworth, London
- Centre Point, London
- UK Astronomy Technology Centre, Edinburgh
- Vodafone headquarters building, Newbury
- Excelsior Academy, Newcastle
- Mann Island Buildings, Liverpool
- One Hyde Park, London
- Sage Group headquarters building, Newcastle
- Wellcome Trust Gibbs Building, Euston Road, London
- Lambeth Academy, London
- University of St Andrews Arts Faculty Building, St Andrews
- Cadbury Bournville Place, Bournville, Birmingham
- New Street Square, London
- Capital One, Loxley House, Nottingham
- Durham Gateway, Durham University, Durham
- Tyneside Cinema, Newcastle
- Bede Academy, Northumberland
- Aston University Engineering Academy, Birmingham
- 1 Bligh Street, Sydney
- St Leonard's College (Melbourne) Sustainability Centre, Melbourne
- 480 Queen Street, Brisbane
- 30 The Bond, Sydney
- Coca-Cola Place, Sydney
- Mildura Airport, Victoria (Australia)
- Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne
- Sydney Airport, Sydney
- Westfield Sydney, Sydney
- Milson Island Recreation Centre, New South Wales
- Rouse Hill Town Centre, Sydney
- Ravenswood School for Girls, Sydney
- Deloitte Emaar Square, UAE
- Desert Canyon Resort, UAE
- Dubawi Island, UAE
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, UAE
- Nurai Island, UAE
- Porto Dubai Island, UAE
- Regulation and Supervision Bureau (RSB) Office, UAE
- Tiara United Towers, UAE
- TNS, Makeen Tower, UAE
- Libyan European Hospital, Libya
- Santa Monica Beach Resort, Boa Vista Island, Cape Verde
- General Electric Headquarters, Madrid, Spain
- Paris Data Centre, Paris, France
- Bukowice - Low energy detached house, Bokowice, Poland
- Stara Mennica, Warsaw, Poland
- Facebook Luleå, Luleå, Sweden
- Colosseum Shopping Centre, Bucharest, Romania
- Cultural Buildings, Tasnad Refurbishment, Tasnad, Romania
- Dealul Lomb, Cluj, Romania
- Hampton Hotel, Brasov, Romania
- Italiana 24, Bucharest, Romania
- Vatra Dornei Hotel, Vatra Dornei, Romania
- Shenzen Office Building, Hong Kong
- Eaton Hotel Chiller Replacement, Hong Kong
- Happy Valley Data Centre, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Children's Hospital, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Science Park, Phase 3, Hong Kong
- Jurong Data Centre, Jurong, Singapore
- Ascendas iHub Suzhou, Suzhou, China
- Corporate fit-out, Shanghai, China
- Da Zhongli, Shanghai, China
- Hakkasan, Shanghai, China
- HASSELL Shanghai Studio, China
- MGM MACAU, Macau, China
- UNICO Restaurant at The Bund, Shanghai, China
- Taiwan Tower International Competition, Taichung, Taiwan
- Cundall: Practice History
- "Contact Us". Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- "Integration and Collaborative Working Award". Retrieved 17 March 2011.
- "Last Years Winners". Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- "Announcing the Winners of Build Qatar Live 2012". Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- "The Legacy Award - Sustainability 2012". Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- "Constructing Excellence National 2012 Winners". Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- "Team Collaborative Future wins Zero Carbon Challenge". Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- "Finalists and Winners of the Romania Green Building Council Awards". Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- "Building Magazine Sustainability Award Winners 2010". Retrieved 14 January 2011.
- "2010 ACE Engineering Excellence awards". Retrieved 14 January 2011.
- "2009 British Council for Offices (BCO) Award Winners". Retrieved 14 January 2011.
- "2009 RIBA Award Winners". Retrieved 14 January 2011.
- "2008 British Council for Offices Awards". Retrieved 14 January 2011.
- "2007 British Council for Offices (BCO) Awards". Retrieved 14 January 2011.
- "Cundall Johnston and Partners sets up acoustics division". Retrieved 17 March 2011.