|Public (LSE: SDY)|
|Jan Åstrand (Non-executive Chairman of the board), Russell Down(CEO)|
|Products||Tools, Access, Welding, Lifting & Materials Handling, Safety, Survey, Temporary Accommodation, Communications, Rail, Generators, Pumps, Compressors, Training, and complementary services|
|Revenue||£375 million (year - Mar 2015)|
Number of employees
Speedy Hire (LSE: SDY) (Speedy) is a UK provider of equipment rental and support services to clients across the construction, infrastructure, industrial, manufacturing, facilities management, retail, leisure and events sectors - as well as to local trades and industry.
The company was founded in Wigan in 1977 and now operates from over 300 fixed sites - together with a number of on-site facilities at client locations in the UK, Ireland and the Middle East - the company supplies:
- the hire of small tools and equipment
- surveying and measurement instrumentation(Always out of Calibration)
- lifting and materials handling equipment
- powered and non-powered access equipment
- temporary accommodation
- compressed air
- temporary power generation
- mechanical pumps
- temporary site communications
The Group also provides associated services through the provision of training, asset management and testing, repair, inspection and maintenance (TRIM), as well as offering advisory services in areas such as health and safety, environmental and regulatory compliance.
- "Results for the year ended 31 March 2015". Speedy Hire.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Speedy Hire.|