Standing out from the crowd
|Private Limited Company|
|Founded||1852 by John Willmott|
|Headquarters||Letchworth Garden City, United Kingdom|
|Rick Willmott, Group Chief Executive|
|Revenue||£1,325.4 million (2014)|
|£24.5 million (2014)|
|£17.1 million (2014)|
Number of employees
The company was founded in 1852 by John Willmott. In 2001 Rick Willmott became the fifth generation of the Willmott family to lead the business. In 2013, Willmott Dixon invested £1 million in the 4Life Academy which is located in Perry Barr, Birmingham.
Its development division called Regen is also working with Poplar HARCA to redevelop the Aberfeldy estate over ten years to create 1,176 new homes, shops, healthcare and community facilities created over 12 years. The work replaces dilapidated 1950s-era housing to provide a better living environment for residents, complete with new shops and open, green spaces for recreation. The company is also working with Circle to create Orchard Village, renewing a 1960s era estate into modern homes for hundreds of families.
On 23 December 2014, Willmott Dixon was announced as the developer of Brentford FC's new Community Stadium at Lionel Road South in Brentford, London. The development will include a 20,000 capacity stadium, 910 homes and community facilities, in addition to the redevelopment of the club's former Griffin Park ground into 70 homes.
- The story of John Willmott & sons, Willmott Dixon Group
- "Annual Report 2014" (PDF). Willmott Dixon. Retrieved 28 March 2016.
- "2010 Sunday Times Top Track 100". Sunday Times. 20 June 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-10-12. Retrieved 12 October 2011.
- It does not take much to say well done Camden FB, 15 December 2011, retrieved 11 March 2012
- "Birmingham leader commends Willmott Dixon's approach to skills in the city". Midland Businbess News. 22 March 2013. Retrieved 22 August 2013.
- "What we do". Willmott Dixon. Retrieved 6 August 2015.
- "Spenhill's Woolwich Central construction workforce peaks at 700". Spenhill. 19 April 2012. Retrieved 22 August 2013.
- "Willmott Dixon to start on £250m East End estate". 13 July 2013. Retrieved 22 August 2013.
- "Made in Dagenham – a construction epic / Orchard Village starts the countdown for the completion of Phase One". Circle. 8 November 2010. Retrieved 22 August 2013.
- FC, Brentford. "Brentford FC and Willmott Dixon sign Development Agreement for Brentford Community Stadium at Lionel Road South". www.brentfordfc.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-06-08.