|Source||Humanized (from mouse)|
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||145.4 kg/mol|
|(what is this?)|
In march of 2012 the Anti-NGF Testing - FDA Committee voted in favor of a continuation of the development of nerve-blocking medications, as long as certain safety precautions were observed.
- N05, American Medical Association.
- "Tanezumab in Osteoarthritis of the Knee". 2009
- "Tanezumab in Osteoarthritis Of The Hip".
- "Phase II trials involving Tanezumab".
- "Tanezumab reduces osteoarthritic hip pain: results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase III trial.". Arthritis Rheum. 65: 1795–803. Jul 2013. doi:10.1002/art.37950. PMID 23553790.