|Born||(1901-08-08)8 August 1901|
4 February 1945(1945-02-04) (aged 43)|
|Buried at||Munich Waldfriedhof|
|Years of service||1921–45|
|Commands held||189th Infantry Division|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves|
|Relations||Hans Zorn (brother)|
Eduard Emil Karl Zorn (8 August 1901 – 4 February 1945) was a German officer in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves of Nazi Germany. Zorn was killed on 4 February 1945 in the Colmar Pocket. He was posthumously promoted to Generalmajor and awarded the Oak Leaves to his Knight's Cross.
Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (18 December 1939) & 1st Class (28 May 1940)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 25 December 1944 as Oberst i.G. and commander of 189.Infanterie-Division
- 739th Oak Leaves on 16 February 1945 as Oberst i.G. and commander of 189.Infanterie-Division
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000) . Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 — Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches] (in German). Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
- Thomas, Franz (1998). Die Eichenlaubträger 1939–1945 Band 2: L–Z [The Oak Leaves Bearers 1939–1945 Volume 2: L–Z] (in German). Osnabrück, Germany: Biblio-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-7648-2300-9.
Generlmajor Joachim Degener
|Commander of 189. Infanterie-Division
15 November 1944 – 4 February 1945
| Succeeded by|