Sandella's Flatbread Café
The front of Sandella's Flatbread Café in Al-khobar, Saudi Arabia
|Founded||Redding, Connecticut (1994 )|
Michael J. Stimola |
President and CEO
Number of locations
|Over 130 (as of October 2015)|
Sandella's Flatbread Café is an international fast casual restaurant chain founded in 1994 by Michael J. Stimola. The chain is known for its various proprietary flatbread dishes. It is based in Redding, Connecticut.
As of October 2015, the company had over 130 restaurants in the United States, India, Malta, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Some of the company's locations are franchise operations. Sandella's Flatbread Café fare includes flatbread sandwiches, wraps, panini sandwiches, rice bowls, flatbread pizza, quesadilla's, salads.
- Scarpa, James (18 August 2008). "Sandella's blazes own trail, in part with high-tech kitchens". Nation's Restaurant News. Retrieved 4 August 2011.
- Leach, Tanya Bricking (January 2, 2008). "Ancient flatbread enjoying billowing sales and options". Houston Chronicle. Associated Press. Archived from the original on March 4, 2009. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
|archive-url=is malformed: timestamp (help)
- Chronister, Bill (April 28, 2009). "Two partners banking on Sandella's healthy fare". Columbus Dispatch. Retrieved August 14, 2011.
- "Hot (Five Guys) and cold (Rita's) on tap: Free Italian Ice to mark Monday openings in Hutch; cafe tied to 'cool treats.'". The Hutchinson News. 19 October 2015. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "Sandella's Flatbread Cafe Locations". Sandella's Flatbread Café. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- Gibson, Dale (November 5, 2010). "Custer, partners reload war chest for buying banks". Triangle Business Journal. Retrieved January 18, 2016.
The state’s first Sandella’s Flatbread Cafe franchise has opened near Duke Hospital in Durham. Sandella’s is …(subscription required)
- Edwin Goei. "Sandella's Flatbread Cafe Giving Away 20,000 Free Meals". OC Weekly. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "Sandella's Flatbread Cafe offers healthful eating near UAB". AL.com. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "Review: Sandella's Flatbread Cafe provides healthier options on campus". Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "ON THE MENU: Sandella's Flatbread Café". The Orange County Register. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "Sandella's Flatbread Cafe Opens on 7th Street". Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "Sandella's blazes own trail, in part with high-tech kitchens". Retrieved 18 January 2016. (subscription required)
- "Sandella's Flatbread Cafe offers fresh, healthy and inexpensive food". PennLive.com. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- Domicini, Emily; Dedgmer, Kay (October 21, 2010). "Taste Buds: Sandella’s Flatbread Cafe". Times Leader. (subscription required)
- Killifer, Valerie (4 December 2009). "The fast casual gold rush". Fast Casual Magazine. Retrieved 4 August 2011.