Juice It Up!
Juice It Up! is a franchised raw juice and smoothie bar company. It has 85 locations in its chain with plans to expand and open up 13 more in 2013 through which it delivers real fruit handcrafted smoothies, fresh squeezed raw juices, and healthy snacks. Frank Easterbrook is the company's principal owner along with being the President and CEO. The company is based in Irvine, California, and originated in 1995.
Frank Easterbrook has been the principal owner, President, and CEO of Juice It Up! since 2001. It was founded in 1995 when its first location in Brea, California opened. He is also the chief executive for Juice It Up!’s management service company, Balboa Brands, Inc.
The company initially began as a juice and smoothie company and has since shifted gears to also offer an expanded line of raw juices to capitalize on the growing interest in juicing.
Beginning in August 2011, Juice It Up! began retrofitting its locations with Raw Juice Bars. This allowed the company to offer additional beverage blends beyond its smoothies that were also healthy and functional, and the first Raw Juice Bar opened in January 2012. It has now been recognized as the company with the most Raw Juice Bars in Orange County, California.
Juice It Up! features smoothies along with the new Raw Juice Bar additions at some locations. The juice bars offer a variety of juice blends from the Refresher and the Energizer to the Immunizer and the Healthy Heart. The company's juices consist of a blend of micronutrient-rich fruits and vegetables such as kale, spinach, cucumber, and carrots.
- "Juice It Up! Celebrates 25 Raw Juice Bar Locations Throughout California". RestaurantNews.com. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "Juice It Up! Celebrates 25 Raw Juice Bar Locations Throughout California". Restaurant Magazine. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- Kutnick, Geoff. "Juice It Up! to Transform 85 Locations Into Raw Juice Bars". Foodbeast. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "Juice It Up! looking at Chandler (p.24)". San Tan Sun News. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "The Growth 40". QSR. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "Juice it Up! Opens in Glendora". GlendoraPatch. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "Juice It Up! The Culture: What's New..". Juice It Up!. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "Restaurants and Markets". SDSU Dining Services. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- Tice, Carol. "Building Your Own Jared: How One Chain Chose a Brand Ambassador". Forbes. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- Jennings, Lisa. "Fresh juice boosts sales at Juice It Up!". Restaurant News. Retrieved 24 February 2013.