Tropical Sno has dealers located throughout the United States and in over thirty foreign countries around the world. Tropical Sno has been cited as an example of microfranchising. Tropical Sno now has its dealers located in every state and in over thirty countries worldwide. Tropical Sno is a retail brand derived from Pioneer Family Brands, Inc.
Tropical Sno has various "Real-to-Life" flavors that they are known for. It is common for customers to make "concoctions" and mixtures of the flavors. Tropical Sno also gives possible renderings of flavors in certain combinations with titles to them for the customers who are indecisive about their mixing decisions (Strawberry + Banana = Bananaberry, or Mango + Tangerine = Tangerango). Tropical Sno has acquired and sells the following flavors:
- Birthday Cake
- Black Cherry
- Blue Raspberry
- Cotton Candy
- Fresh Lime
- Green Apple
- Honeydew Melon
- Passion Fruit
- Pink Grapefruit
- Pink Lemonade
- Red Raspberry
- Tutti Frutti
- "Tropico Sno history." Retrieved on January 12, 2012.
- Retrieved on January 12, 2012
- Retrieved on January 12, 2012.
- Magleby, Kirk (2008). "Microfranchise business models". In Stephen W. Gibson, W. Gibb Dyer. MicroFranchising: Creating Wealth at the Bottom of the Pyramid. Edward Elgar Publishing. ISBN 978-1-84844-053-1.
- Martius, Waltraud (2010). "Microfranchising". Fairplay Franchising (in German). Springer Verlag. ISBN 978-3-8349-1849-9.
- "About Us". Tropical Sno. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- "Tropical Sno Flavors". Tropical Sno. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tropical Sno.|