Tarr's Ranch, California
Tarr's Ranch is a former settlement in Butte County, California, United States. It was located 6.5 miles (10.5 km) southeast of Oroville. A post office operated at Tarr's Ranch from 1856 to 1859, when it was transferred to Wyandotte. The place is named for Joseph L. Tarr, its first postmaster.
- Durham, David L. (1998). California's Geographic Names: A Gazetteer of Historic and Modern Names of the State. Clovis, Calif.: Word Dancer Press. p. 338. ISBN 1-884995-14-4.