Nepal at the Olympics
|Nepal at the|
|NOC||Nepal Olympic Committee|
Tejbir Bura, a Nepali national, won an Olympic gold medal in mixed alpinism at the 1924 Winter Olympics for his role member of the 1922 Everest Expedition. However, as citizens of other countries took part in the expedition as well, the award actually went to a mixed team. Furthermore, the International Olympic Committee website does not recognize this medal as official.
The Nepal Olympic Committee was formed in 1962 and recognized in 1963.
Medals by Summer Games
|1968 Mexico City||did not participate|
|1984 Los Angeles||10||0||0||0||0||–|
|2016 Rio de Janeiro||7||0||0||0||0||–|
|2020 Tokyo||future event|
Medals by Winter Games
|2002 Salt Lake City||1||0||0||0||0||–|
- Nepal at the Paralympics
- Nepal national under-23 football team
- Nepal Olympic Committee
- Nepal Olympic Museum
- "The faceless hero Nepal's only Olympic Gold medalist in focus". Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "Sports Reference". Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "1924 Chammonix IOC". Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "Nepal". International Olympic Committee.
- "Nepal". Sports-Reference.com.
- Nepal Olympic Committee Home page