Poland at the Olympics
|Poland at the|
|NOC||Polish Olympic Committee|
|Other related appearances|
Russian Empire (1912)
Poland first participated at the Olympic Games in 1924, and has sent athletes to compete in every Summer Olympic Games since then, except for the 1984 Games, when they participated in the Soviet-led boycott of the 1984 Summer Olympics. Poland has also participated in every Winter Olympic Games.
Polish athletes have won a total of 302 medals: 73 gold, 91 silver, 138 bronze, with athletics the most successful sport. Poland is the third most successful country (after Hungary and Romania) of those who have never hosted the Olympics.
The Polish Olympic Committee was created in 1918 and recognized in 1919.
Medals by Summer Games
Medals by Winter Games
Medals by summer sport
Medals by winter sport
|Cross country skiing||2||1||2||5||11|
- List of flag bearers for Poland at the Olympics
- Category:Olympic competitors for Poland
- Poland at the Paralympics
- "Poland". International Olympic Committee.
- "Results and Medalists". Olympic.org. International Olympic Committee.
- "Olympic Medal Winners". International Olympic Committee.
- "Poland". Sports-Reference.com.