|Banca Carim – Cassa di Risparmio di Rimini S.p.A.|
|Emilia-Romagna, Marche, Umbria and Lazio|
|Total assets||€3,729,083,983 (2015)|
|Total equity||€238,005,249 (2015)|
|Capital ratio||8.53% (CET1)|
Banca Carim – Cassa di Risparmio di Rimini S.p.A. is an Italian saving bank based in Rimini, Emilia-Romagna. The bank only active in the area around Rimini.
The bank was found in 1840 as Cassa di Risparmio di Rimini (Carim in short). Due to Legge Amato, the bank was split into a S.p.A. (limited company) and a banking foundation (Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Rimini). In 2013 the bank absorbed Banca Etica Adriatica, a bank specialise in ethical banking. The bank had a market share of 22.01% in deposits in the Province of Rimini .
In 2016 the plan to recapitalize €100 million was announced. As a consequence of Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process of the Bank of Italy, the capital ratios requirement on Carim were increased to 7.80% (CET1), 9.30% (Tier 1) and 11.30% (Total) respectively, making the bank had to recapitalise. The bank Tier 1 Capital Ratio and Total Capital Ratio stood at 8.53% and 10.86% at 31 December 2015.
- "2015 Bilancio" (PDF) (in Italian). Banca Carim. 10 June 2016. Retrieved 22 June 2016.
- "Approvazione del progetto di ristrutturazione presentato dalla Cassa di risparmio di Rimini" (in Italian). Italian Republic Official Journal. 23 July 1992. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- "Assemblea Ordinaria e Straordinaria dei Soci del 29 marzo 2016" (in Italian). Banca Carim. 29 March 2016. Retrieved 22 June 2016.
- Page 48, 2015 Bilancio
- Page 237, 2015 Bilancio
- "Assemblea Ordinaria dei Soci di banca Carim S.p.A." (in Italian). Banca Carim. 14 September 2016. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- Cassa dei Risparmi di Forlì e della Romagna, another Romagna bank
- Cassa di Risparmio di Cesena, another Romagna bank
- Cassa di Risparmio di Ravenna, another Romagna bank
- Official website (Italian)