|Società per Azioni|
|Profit||(€167.112 million) (2015)|
|Total assets||€418.211 million (2015)|
|Total equity||€159.185 million (2015)|
|Parent||Avio S.à r.l.|
|Capital ratio||28% (CET1)|
|Website||dobank.com (in Italian)|
Footnotes / references|
in consolidated basis
doBank S.p.A. is an Italian bank based in Verona, Veneto region. The bank was known as UniCredit Credit Management Bank until 2015. In 2015 the company was acquired by private equity funds of Fortress Investment Group.
Istituto di Credito Fondiario delle Venezie was found in 1949 as a bank that specializing in financing public works and public utility. In 1992 the bank was transformed from a statutory corporation to limited company (Italian: Società per Azioni) as Credito Fondiario delle Venezie S.p.A.. In 1995 the bank merged with Mediocredito delle Venezie (a bank specializing in medium term lending to industries) and Federalcasse Banca (a inter-bank lending institute for Veneto saving banks) to form Mediovenezie Banca. The bank was part of Cariverona Banca Group. In 1995 it became part of Unicredito Group, which in 1998 became part of UniCredito Italiano Group.
UniCredit Credit Management Bank
In 2000 the lending business of Mediovenezie was transferred to sister company, while the bank itself had transformed into UniCredito Gestione Crediti, a bank specializing in credit management (Italian: gestione crediti).
In 2008 the bank was renamed into UniCredit Credit Management Bank which also managed the non-performing loans (NPLs) of former Capitalia Group. In 2011 UniCredit Credit Management absorbed Aspra Finance S.p.A..
At 31 December 2012 the book value of the company was valued as €3.3 billion. In 2013 UniCredit write-down €620 million for the value of UniCredit Credit Management, to €2.7 billion. In 2014 a further write-down of €1.5 million was made.
In 2015 UniCredit Credit Management, along with a portfolio of €2.4 billion gross book value of NPLs was sold to private equity funds (Eurocastle Investment Limited for 50% stake in doBank and Fortress Italian NPL Opportunities Fund) of Fortress Investment Group and Prelios for an undisclosed amount.
- "2015 Relazioni e Bilancio consolidato" (PDF) (in Italian). doBank. 11 March 2016. Retrieved 2 May 2016.
- "S. 676: Creazione presso l'Istituto di Credito Fondiario delle Venezie - Verona - di una Sezione autonoma per il finanziamento di opere pubbliche e di impianti di pubblica utilità" (in Italian). Chamber of Deputies (Italy). Retrieved 2 May 2016.
- Ministry of the Treasury (18 August 1992). "Approvazione del progetto di ristrutturazione presentato dall'Istituto di credito fondiario delle Venezie" (in Italian). Italian Republic Official Gazette. Retrieved 2 May 2016.
- "Provvedimento N°2537 (C1767): Credito Fondiario delle Venezie / Mediocredito delle Venezie / Federalcasse Banca" (PDF) (in Italian). Autorità Garante della Concorrenza e del Mercato (AGCM). 7 December 1994. Retrieved 2 May 2016.
- "Provvedimento N°13: Credito Fondiario delle Venezie / Mediocredito delle Venezie / Federalcasse Banca" (PDF) (in Italian). Banca d'Italia. 19 January 1995. Retrieved 2 May 2016.
- "Storia" [Story] (in Italian). doBank. Retrieved 2 May 2016.
- "Earnings Supplement First Quarter 2015" (PDF). Fortress Investment Group. 5 July 2015. Retrieved 2 May 2016.
- "doBank acquisisce il 100% di Italfondiario" (in Italian). doBank. 15 July 2016. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- Official website (Italian)