Deutsche Bank (Italy)
|Deutsche Bank S.p.A.|
|Società per Azioni|
1922 (acquired by Bank of America)
1986 (acquired by Deutsche Bank)
|Headquarters||3 Piazza del Calendario, Milan, Italy|
|€62.810 million (2014)|
|Total assets||€22.897 billion (2014)|
|Total equity||€1.418 billion (2014)|
|Owner||Deutsche Bank (100%)|
|Capital ratio||8.53% (CET1)|
Deutsche Bank S.p.A. is an Italian bank based in Milan, Lombardy. It was subsidiary of Deutsche Bank A.G..
Banca dell'Italia Meridionale was found in 1917. The bank was renamed to Banca d'America e d'Italia (literally the Bank of America and Italy). In December 1986 Deutsche Bank acquired 98.3% voting rights of the bank. In 1994 the bank was renamed to Deutsche Bank S.p.A..
In 1994 the DB Italy also acquired Banca Popolare di Lecco. In 1999 DB Italy acquired 20% shares of Cassa di Risparmio di Asti which was sold to Banca Popolare di Milano in 2004. From 2000 to 2003 the bank also had a minority interests in Banca di Cividale.
- "2014 Relazioni e Bilancio Consolidato" (PDF) (in Italian). Deutsche Bank (Italy). 16 April 2015. Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "Storia" [Story] (in Italian). Deutsche Bank (Italy). Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "1986 Annual Report" (PDF). Deutsche Bank. archive of the Historical Institute of Deutsche Bank. 26 November 2007 [First published 1987]. Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "2004 Relazioni e Bilancio: Nota Integrativa e allegati" (PDF) (in Italian). Deutsche Bank (Italy). 16 May 2005. Retrieved 16 February 2016.
- "Provvedimento N°115/A: Banca Popolare di Cividale / Deutsche Bank" (PDF) (in Italian). Banca d'Italia. 14 September 2000. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- "2003 Bilancio: Nota Integrativa e allegati" (PDF) (in Italian). Deutsche Bank S.p.A. 18 May 2004. Retrieved 9 March 2016.