National Changhua University of Education
The National Changhua University of Education (NCUE; Chinese: 國立彰化師範大學) is a normal university in Changhua City, Changhua County, Taiwan.
NCUE was initially established in August 1971 as Taiwan Provincial College of Education. In 1980, it was renamed to National Taiwan College of Education. In August 1989, it was renamed again to become National Changhua University of Education.
- Jinde Campus
- Baoshan Campus
- College of Education
- College of Arts
- College of Science
- College of Technology and Vocational Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Management
- College of Social Science and Physical Education
The university is accessible East of Changhua Station of Taiwan Railway Administration.
- ↑ "彰師簡介 (Chinese)". Nat'l Changhua U. Retrieved 2014-09-05.
- ↑ The name of the university is translated using Chinese word order. By English grammar rules, it is Changhua National University of Education.
- ↑ "A Brief History of NCUE". Web.ncue.edu.tw. 2008-09-26. Retrieved 2014-05-14.
- ↑ "Introduction". Web.ncue.edu.tw. Retrieved 2014-05-14.
Coordinates: 24°04′57″N 120°33′30″E / 24.0826°N 120.5584°E