|No. 54 Cleveland Browns|
|Date of birth:||April 20, 1995|
|Place of birth:||Tulsa, Oklahoma|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||232 lb (105 kg)|
|High school:||Tulsa (OK) Washington|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 5, 2016|
Dominique Alexander (born April 20, 1995) is an American football linebacker for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Oklahoma. He signed as an undrafted free agent with the Browns in 2016.
As a true freshman at Oklahoma in 2013, Alexander played in all 13 games and started eight. He was named the Big 12 Defensive Freshman of the Year after recording 80 tackles and a sack. As a sophomore he started all 13 games and had a team-leading 108 tackles and 2.5 sacks. He again started all 13 games his junior year and again led the team in tackles with 103 while also recording a sack and an interception. After the season he entered the 2016 NFL Draft.
- Dominique Alexander commits to OU
- Oklahoma football: Dominique Alexander has prepared a long time for a moment like this
- Oklahoma football: Dominique Alexander sees plenty of ways to improve on a terrific freshman season
- Sooners linebacker Dominique Alexander ready to build on breakthrough season
- Dominique Alexander can do it all for Oklahoma's defense
- Oklahoma leading tackler Dominique Alexander declares for 2016 NFL Draft
- "Browns agree to terms with 11 undrafted free agents". ClevelandBrowns.com. May 5, 2016. Retrieved May 7, 2016.