Magee with the Rams in 2016
|No. 38 Cleveland Browns|
|Date of birth:||March 16, 1993|
|Place of birth:||Franklinton, Louisiana|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight:||213 lb (97 kg)|
|High school:||Franklinton (LA)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Roster status:||Practice squad|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 3, 2016|
Terrence Magee (born March 16, 1993) is an American football running back who is currently a member of the practice squad of the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL). He was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Baltimore Ravens after the 2015 NFL Draft. He played college football at LSU.
Following the 2015 NFL Draft, Magee was signed by the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent. On September 5, 2015, he was released by the Ravens. On September 8, 2015, he was re-signed by the Ravens and was added to the active roster. On September 22, 2015, Magee was released by the Ravens to make room for cornerback Will Davis, who the Ravens acquired via trade. He cleared waivers and was signed to the Ravens' practice squad. On October 17, 2015, Jacobs was promoted to the 53-man roster, replacing cornerback Charles James. On October 26, 2015, Jacobs was waived and the Ravens promoted wide receiver Jeremy Butler. On October 28, 2015, he was re-signed to the practice squad. On November 28, 2015, he was released from practice squad. On December 2, 2015, he was re-signed to the practice squad along with wide receiver Chuck Jacobs. On December 15, 2015, the Ravens promoted Magee and cornerback Jumal Rolle to the active roster, cutting running back Raheem Mostert and placed defensive end Chris Canty on injured reseve. On May 6, 2016, the Ravens waived Magee and wide receiver Chuck Jacobs.
Los Angeles Rams
On June 7, 2016, Magee signed with the Los Angeles Rams. On September 3, 2016, he was waived by the Rams as part of final roster cuts. The next day, he was signed to the Rams' practice squad. On September 9th, he was released from the Rams' practice squad.
- Ravens undrafted rookie running back Terrence Magee (LSU) says he has 'all-around skills'
- Downing, Garrett (September 5, 2015). "Ravens Trim 2015 Roster To 53 Players". BaltimoreRavens.com. Retrieved September 13, 2015.
- Meoli, Jon (September 10, 2015). "Terrence Magee, out of roster limbo, looks to contribute in Week 1". The Baltimore Sun. Retrieved September 13, 2015.
- Downing, Garrett (September 22, 2015). "Ravens Release Running Back Terrence Magee". BaltimoreRavens.com. Retrieved September 28, 2015.
- "Ravens Move RB Terrence Magee To Active Roster, Cut Charles James". www.baltimoreravens.com. Retrieved 2016-05-13.
- "Ravens Activate WR Jeremy Butler". www.baltimoreravens.com. Retrieved 2016-05-13.
- "Ravens Place Rookie Receiver Darren Waller On Injured Reserve". www.baltimoreravens.com. Retrieved 2016-05-13.
- "Baltimore Ravens | Transactions". www.baltimoreravens.com. Retrieved 2016-05-13.
- "Transcripts: Ravens-Dolphins Media Availability 12/2". www.baltimoreravens.com. Retrieved 2016-05-13.
- "Ravens Make Seven Roster Moves". www.baltimoreravens.com. Retrieved 2016-05-13.
- "Ravens Sign 11 Undrafted Rookie Free Agents". www.baltimoreravens.com. Retrieved 2016-05-13.
- "Rams' Terrence Magee: Signs with Rams". cbssports.com. June 7, 2016. Retrieved September 26, 2016.
- "Rams Make 53-Man Roster Decisions". TheRams.com.
- "Rams Practice Squad Announced". TheRams.com.
- Bain, Nate. "Rams Sign DB Steve Williams". TheRams.com.
- "Seahawks Release Fullback Will Tukuafu, Make Changes To Practice Squad". Seahawks.com.
- Drovetto, Tony. "Seahawks Promote Running Back Terrence Magee From Practice Squad To Active Roster". Seahawks.com.
- Boyle, John. "Seahawks Sign Running Back C.J. Spiller". Seahawks.com. Retrieved September 28, 2016.
- "Browns sign 3 to practice squad". Browns.com. Retrieved October 26, 2016.