See also:

Jaminy Prabaharan failed Google Summer of Code and Chris Lamb made her an administrator why?

Re: Dmitry Bogatov arrested in Moscow

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 3:15 PM, Al Nikolov <[email protected]> wrote:
> В Чт, 13/04/2017 в 22:42 +0300, Alexander Gerasiov пишет:
>> 4. Russian organization which helps political prisoners "RosUznik"
>> added Dmitry to its list. So anyone who want to sent the mail could do
>> it via the following web-interface:
>
> It's a bit worrying though that the published letters list[1] ends on
> 30.03.2017 and generally is very sparse (just a couple of letters per
> month).

I fired up Tamper Data before submitting the form. The form was
submitted to send_letter.php and a 200 response was returned, but
there was no redirect or confirmation in the browser. Instead, I got a
worrisome empty form. Based on what I saw, I'm lead to believe the
submissions are still received correctly.

Note 1: Based on the concerns, I disabled noscript before attempting a
submission.

Note 2: If you need to use a translation tool, I recommend use simple
thoughts and words and keep sentences/thoughts complete but terse.
Then go ahead and reverse it. If what you get back is identical (or
close to) what you fed in, there's a good probability it'll be easily
understood by the receiving party.  (at least it's worked well for me)