See also:

Follow Uncensored Debian Community on RSS to learn about all new debian-private leaks

Re: Dmitry Bogatov arrested in Moscow

Hello Mehdi,

On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 10:41:59 +0100
Mehdi Dogguy <[email protected]> wrote:

> Steven Chamberlain proposed a text to be used as an announce. I find
> it very clear and sensible. But as Ian outlined, we have to check
> with the Dmitry's lawyer(s) whether it would be helpful. If it
> doesn't do a disservice to his case, we may publish it. Is anyone in
> contact with his lawyer(s)? Can they be trusted?

I've got his lawyer phone number, going to chat with him today.

From other sources I know, that Dmitry's family is in contact with
several teams in Russia, who work in the field of digital rights and
digital privacy protection.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander Gerasiov

 Contacts:
 e-mail: [email protected]  Homepage: http://gerasiov.net  Skype: gerasiov
 PGP fingerprint: 04B5 9D90 DF7C C2AB CD49  BAEA CA87 E9E8 2AAC 33F1