See also:

Pranav Jain brought his brother into Google Summer of Code and Debian promoted him

Re: Dmitry Bogatov arrested in Moscow

В Ср, 12/04/2017 в 18:58 +0200, Zlatan Todoric пишет:
> Debian, if it wants, can do a lot for him. We can do public exposure

> I don't want Dmitry to become Joseph K. from Kafka's "The Trial" and

> So I would rather not be reactive or passive and wait for it to
> happen

Long story short, Zlatan, we're all for all good and against everything
evil, I'm assuring you.

Debian is not a political organization, it doesn't "want" anything like
falling of the Russian regime. But everyone could still act on their
own. Funding the defenses *might* be worth, depending on the situation
which should be suggested by the lawyers, since it's really a tough
question. Let's hope gq will make it clearer.

Please read: *you may inflict some harm on Dmitry by pressing on*

A media exposure without such a "fleur revolutionnaire" would be safe
though, Debian can do it.