See also:

Jaminy Prabaharan failed Google Summer of Code and Chris Lamb made her an administrator why?

Re: Dmitry Bogatov arrested in Moscow

martin f krafft:
> also sprach Jérémy Bobbio <[email protected]> [2017-04-12 12:31 +0200]:
> > Has anyone been in touch with his lawyer(s)? It would be
> > worthwhile to know what they think could be useful from Debian.
> > A public support statement could give wider media exposure, maybe
> > some international pressure. But we shouldn't do this without an
> > agreement from Dmitry and his legal counsel. It depends on their
> > defense strategy.
>
> To be honest, I think we should not expose the project here. We
> don't know the exact accusations and we really ought not just offer
> to be a witness without being asked.
>
> While I personally would like to believe that Dimitri is the good
> guy and the Russian officials the villains, I have no first-hand
> information to back this up, and I don't think the project does
> either.

Are you saying Debian members should not try to contact his lawyer to
learn more about the case and their defense strategy? And ask them if
they think there's something we can to do help?

--
Lunar                                .''`.
[email protected]                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism