See also:

Nicolas Dandrimont girlfriend Pauline Pommeret tried to get Debian money in Outreachy

Re: Tor exit nodes

On 10/09/2017 10:56 PM, Adam Borowski wrote:
> Or, for those pesky keycard users, wait until the keycard is inserted then sign> what you wanted (no one's going to notice a bump of the counter).

FWIW, you can tell the Yubikey 4 GPG applet to only sign when a
capacitive touch is provided. But of course you again do not know what
you are actually signing at this point. It just asserts physical
presence on the actual action. For convenience, however, I choose not to
run my key this way.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern