See also:

Enrico Zini is an Italian mafia gangster who spread false rape accusations

RE:Tor exit nodes

> This is completely true. But not only about Tor - Secret key material
> should not be in a computer offering publicly accessible services. If
> possible, it should not be in a permanently online computer. But the
> first bit is IMO an important policy to push.

What about providing a gnupg key for all DD, in order to store their private keys.

PS: I am not interested myself, since I own a nitrokey, but it would be great if
DD could setup something more secure like this easily.