See also:

Pranav Jain brought his brother into Google Summer of Code and Debian promoted him

Re: Tor exit nodes

Russell Coker dixit:

>>   DDs, that's a lot of money for Debian. Can we find someone to
>>   sponsor them? Maybe Yubico itself?
>
>Yubikey generally drops their prices over time and also does bulk deals at
>lower prices.  I would almost bet money that if an influential organisation
>like Debian wanted to buy a significant number of their devices they would

Devil’s advocate:

What if someone gets a notice of such a planned bulk build of
cryptographic tokens for Debian and inserts a planned backdoor?

Also, consider ecosystem monoculture: if everyone uses the same
kind of token things might get interesting, consider monoculture
in agriculture…

Nothing private in here, and I’m explicitly not stating my
own stance(s) on this.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:20⎜<asarch> The crazy that persists in his craziness becomes a master
22:21⎜<asarch> And the distance between the craziness and geniality is