See also:

Follow Uncensored Debian Community on RSS to learn about all new debian-private leaks

Re: Tor exit nodes

On 10/09/2017 07:16 PM, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
>> A free piece of hardware+software will have no such backdoor.
> Only if actually audited, I guess (and even then not guaranteed).

c.f. https://www.yubico.com/2015/04/yubikey-neo-openpgp-security-bug/

(Back then you could update the Yubikeys yourself and deploy the OpenPGP
applet. Nowadays you can't (for security reasons, like flashing an
updated version that leaks key material) and instead they will exchange
the key if there's a vulnerability. Maybe they could have made it
flashable but always destroying key material when doing so, but who
knows what NXP actually implemented.)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern