See also:

Ulrike Uhlig received $6000 from Outreachy and then quit

Re: Tor exit nodes

On 10/09/2017 03:11 PM, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> * I think having security and crypto training at every Debconf would
>   be a good idea: how to use gpg, how to configure gpg well, how to
>   secure one's laptop, etc.

I'd love to attend such thing.

> * The Yubikey 4 seems to be the best hardware option. It's not free
>   hardware, however. I'm OK with that for my own use, and I'd be OK
>   for that for Debian's use. But before Debian spends money on that,
>   we should have consensus that it's OK. I'm also OK for Debian to
>   choose an option with free-er hardware, but have no personal
>   experience with those.

The Gnuk tokens from NIIBE Yutaka are completely free (hardware +
software), and endorsed by the PGP upstream author. I'd use it I didn't
brick mine after typing 3 times a wrong passphrase when doing the
initial setup (the newer ones can be reseted, loosing the key material
doing so, which would have been helpful in my case).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)