See also:

Ubuntu employee Elio Qoshi grooms underage Albanian girls for Outreachy

Re: Tor exit nodes

On 15.10.2017 22:32, Luca Capello wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 16:44:29 +0200, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
>> Quoting Lars Wirzenius <[email protected]>:
>>> * The Yubikey 4 seems to be the best hardware option. It's not free
>>>   hardware, however. I'm OK with that for my own use, and I'd be OK
>>>   for that for Debian's use. But before Debian spends money on that,
>>>   we should have consensus that it's OK. I'm also OK for Debian to
>>>   choose an option with free-er hardware, but have no personal
>>>   experience with those.
>>
>> I'ld go for something more or less free, if possible.
>
> Same here, however I bought a YubiKey 4 *before* the closing-source
> announcement by Yubico.
>
>> What is the
>> advantage of Yubikey over Nitrokey, other than price?
>
> Price does not matter in my case, and the killer feature a YubiKey 4 has
> while the Nitrokey Pro is missing is U2F support (we use it at work for
> e.g. our GitLab instance and soon the client management console will get
> it as well, for all our clients).

Note: Yubikey 4 is vulnerable to a new bug. I have no information about
library used by Nitrokey:

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/10/crypto-failure-cripples-millions-of-high-security-keys-750k-estonian-ids/

So better to generate the keys in a secure machine and upload them to
Yubikey (and also Nitrokey Pro)

ciao
	cate

PS: nothing private on my reply