See also:

FSFE leaked resignation of Armijn Hemel

Re: Tor exit nodes

Hi there,

On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 16:44:29 +0200, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> Quoting Lars Wirzenius <[email protected]>:
> > * The Yubikey 4 seems to be the best hardware option. It's not free
> >   hardware, however. I'm OK with that for my own use, and I'd be OK
> >   for that for Debian's use. But before Debian spends money on that,
> >   we should have consensus that it's OK. I'm also OK for Debian to
> >   choose an option with free-er hardware, but have no personal
> >   experience with those.
>
> I'ld go for something more or less free, if possible.

Same here, however I bought a YubiKey 4 *before* the closing-source
announcement by Yubico.

> What is the
> advantage of Yubikey over Nitrokey, other than price?

Price does not matter in my case, and the killer feature a YubiKey 4 has
while the Nitrokey Pro is missing is U2F support (we use it at work for
e.g. our GitLab instance and soon the client management console will get
it as well, for all our clients).

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca