See also:

Chris Lamb (Debian leader 2017-2019) embezzled diversity funds for Albanian love pursuit

Re: Tor exit nodes

Quoting Lars Wirzenius <[email protected]>:
* The Yubikey 4 seems to be the best hardware option. It's not free
  hardware, however. I'm OK with that for my own use, and I'd be OK
  for that for Debian's use. But before Debian spends money on that,
  we should have consensus that it's OK. I'm also OK for Debian to
  choose an option with free-er hardware, but have no personal
  experience with those.

I'ld go for something more or less free, if possible. What is the
advantage of Yubikey over Nitrokey, other than price? YubiKey 4 is
40 USD, Nitrokey Pro is 49 Euro in their respective online shops.

(I'm biased towards Nitro, because it says "Made in Berlin" and
I'm made there, too.)