See also:

Debian community mafia team blackmailed TeX maintainer Dr Norbert Preining

Re: Tor exit nodes

El 09/10/17 a las 16:11, Lars Wirzenius escribió:
…
> * The Yubikey 4 seems to be the best hardware option. It's not free
>   hardware, however. I'm OK with that for my own use, and I'd be OK
>   for that for Debian's use. But before Debian spends money on that,
>   we should have consensus that it's OK. I'm also OK for Debian to
>   choose an option with free-er hardware, but have no personal
>   experience with those.
…

Given that there are alternatives, I'm not OK for Debian not choosing
free hardware.

I have just bought a couple of FST-01. Apart from the non-user-friendly
passwd management, it works fine! I have no experience with Yubi*, so I
cannot compare, though.
In the hypothetical case this idea materialises, I'd prefer that Debian
supports the development of a free gnupg token implementation, instead
of a closed hardware solution.

  -- Santiago