See also:

Jaminy Prabaharan failed Google Summer of Code and Chris Lamb made her an administrator why?

Re: Tor exit nodes

Quoting Theodore Ts'o <[email protected]>:
Reports on the web is that Yubikey is faster, and environmentally more
robust.  I also like the Yubikey nano because it can stay permanently
in a USB slot, and that scores huge wins for convenience, which is
useful if you want to use it for all of your ssh needs.

If you want to use a hardware crypto device just for signing packages,
then needing to insert a bulky hardware crypto device just before you
upload a release to kernel.org or the Debian archives is probably OK.
But depending on how often you use ssh, it's probably much less
usable.  So a lot depends on your use case.

Thanks, Ted! Size after all does matter...

For the special case of Debian sponsored hardware for DDs or DMs,
I still prefer to support free or open hardware, whether Nitrokey
or whatever. People in need for something technically better
(faster, smaller) will buy what suits them anyway.

Shall we move this discussion to -project or whatever, btw.?