|Launched||March 12, 2006|
|Network||Fox Sports Networks|
Fox Entertainment Group|
(21st Century Fox)
Southwest New York
National (via satellite)
|Sister channel(s)||Fox Sports Ohio|
|Time Warner Cable (Cleveland)||
36 / 308 (SD)|
|Time Warner Cable (Columbus)||
34 / 308 (SD)|
|Available on most other Ohio cable systems||Consult your local cable provider or program listings source for channel availability|
|Fox Sports Go||
(U.S. cable internet subscribers only; requires login from participating providers to stream content; some events may not be available due to league rights restrictions)
|Sling TV||Internet Protocol television|
SportsTime Ohio (STO) (also sometimes referred to on-air as Fox SportsTime Ohio) is an American regional sports network that is owned by Fox Cable Networks, a unit of the Fox Entertainment Group division of 21st Century Fox, and operates as an affiliate of Fox Sports Networks. The channel, which is a sister network to Fox Sports Ohio, broadcasts statewide coverage of professional, collegiate and high school sports events throughout northern Ohio, including the Cleveland area.
SportsTime Ohio is available on Time Warner Cable and a number of other cable providers in Northeast Ohio and other portions of state. It is also available nationwide on satellite via DirecTV, as well as outside Ohio on AT&T U-verse.
SportsTime Ohio was launched on March 12, 2006; it was founded by the family of Cleveland Indians owner Larry Dolan, becoming the second regional sports network in the Cleveland area, after Fox Sports Ohio (which launched in February 1989 as SportsChannel Ohio). SportsTime Ohio assumed the regional cable television rights to Major League Baseball games involving the Indians from Fox Sports Ohio, which had served as the exclusive local broadcaster of the Indians from 2002 to 2005, when it was majority-owned by Cablevision Systems Corporation (a New York-based company owned by Dolan's brother, Charles) until an asset trade with then-Fox Sports Net parent News Corporation.
Starting off as rivals, the two networks would soon become corporate sisters, when on December 3, 2012, the Indians announced that it would sell SportsTime Ohio to Fox Sports Ohio parent Fox Entertainment Group. The deal was finalized four weeks later on December 28. Fox retained SportsTime Ohio's existing staff despite coming under common ownership with Fox Sports Ohio, with Katie Witham becoming a traveling reporter with the team.
In April 2013, at the beginning of the 2013 Major League Baseball season, SportsTime Ohio began incorporating the Fox Sports branding, imagery and programming used on the other Fox Sports regional networks.
SportsTime Ohio holds the exclusive regional cable television rights to the Cleveland Indians of Major League Baseball and the Ohio Machine of Major League Lacrosse. The channel produces Indians Live, a pre-game and post-game show bookending the channel's Indians telecasts or any national games airing on another network. The network also shares coverage of Cleveland Monsters hockey and Cleveland Gladiators arena football with sister network Fox Sports Ohio.
- Beer Money – Hosted by Ashley Collins and Ahmad Crump, a sports trivia game show taped at various Cleveland-area bars, in which patrons are asked trivia questions about local sports teams and figures to win cash prizes.
- Drennan Live - a Monday–Thursday call-in show hosted by Bruce Drennan and Ashley Collins
- Red Zone - A weekly Cleveland Browns oriented program with WKYC sports director/Browns radio announcer Jim Donovan, Former Browns left tackle and current radio analyst Doug Dieken, and WKNR Browns/NFL analyst Tony Grossi
- The Tribe Report – A weekly show reviewing the previous week's Indians games and headlines, and previewing upcoming team games and events.
- The Viking Basketball Report – A magazine program featuring analysis and discussion about the Cleveland State Vikings basketball team; hosted by Al Pawlowski, with Vikings head coach Gary Waters.
Current on-air staff
- Cleveland Indians
- Andre Knott - field reporter.
- Jensen Lewis – co-host of Indians Live
- Rick Manning – color analyst
- Al Pawlowski - co-host of Indians Live
- Matt Underwood – play-by-play announcer
- Cleveland Monsters
- Jock Callander – color analyst
- Cleveland Gladiators
- Dustin Fox – color analyst
- Drennan Live
- Bruce Drennan – host
- "Fox Sports Buys SportsTime Ohio". Broadcasting & Cable. NewBay Media. December 28, 2012. Retrieved December 28, 2012.
- Joel Hammond (March 16, 2013). "On new SportsTime Ohio, a lot stays the same". TribeVibe. Retrieved March 16, 2013.
- Monsters' broadcast schedule - Lake Erie Monsters.com
- "STO schedule". Fox Sports Ohio.