|No. 19 New Orleans Saints|
|Date of birth:||June 11, 1993|
|Place of birth:||East Lansing, Michigan|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||205 lb (93 kg)|
|High school:||Haslett (MI)|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Jake Lampman (born June 11, 1993) is an American football wide receiver for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Ferris State. He was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Saints after the 2016 NFL Draft.
High school career
Lampman attended Haslett High School where he earned three letters in football. He was a two-year starter, where as a junior, he earned All-conference honorable mention in 2009. He was also an All-Capital Area Gold Conference selection. Aside from football, he also competed in both track & field and basketball.
Lampan then attended Ferris State College.
As a freshman in 2011, he appeared in 11 games. He recorded six receptions for 114 yards and one touchdown. As a sophomore in 2012, he appeared in 11 games with 10 starts. He recorded 43 receptions for 717 yards and seven touchdowns. He also rushed the ball 10 times for 66 yards. He ranked third on the team in total scoring (42). He also finished third in all-purpose yards with 802 (72 yards-per-game). In 2013, as a junior, he appeared in 11 games as a starter. He recorded 38 receptions for 542 yards and five touchdowns. He also rushed the ball 18 tames for 132 yards and four touchdowns. He also recorded 14 tackles on special teams. He was named All-Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (GLIAC). In 2014 as a senior, he appeared in three games. He recorded 14 receptions for 216 yards and five touchdowns. After his injury in the third game of the season, he received a medical redshirt. He was named a member of the 2014 GLIAC Championship and NCAA Playoff teams. In 2015 as a redshirt senior, he appeared in 12 games. He recorded 52 receptions for 731 yards and eight touchdowns.
After going undrafted in the 2016 NFL Draft, Lampman had an unsuccessful try out with the Baltimore Ravens. However, a week later he joined the New Orleans Saints for a rookie mini-camp, after which he was signed to the Saints 90-man roster. On September 6, he was signed to the Saints' practice squad. On October 15, he was promoted from the practice squad to the active roster.
- "Jake Lampman - Ferris State Bulldogs". FerrisStateBulldogs.com. Retrieved October 18, 2016.
- "Jake Lampman 2015 Ferris State Bulldogs stats". FerrisStateBulldogs.com. Retrieved October 18, 2016.
- "Wide receiver Jake Lampman savoring unlikely shot with Saints". TheAdvocate.com. May 25, 2016. Retrieved October 18, 2016.
- "New Orleans Saints Announce Roster Moves After Rookie Minicamp". NewOrleansSaints.com. May 16, 2016. Retrieved October 18, 2016.
- "Former Ferris State Standout Jake Lampman Signed To New Orleans Saints Practice Squad". FerrisBulldogs.com. September 6, 2016. Retrieved October 18, 2016.
- "Saints sign WR Jake Lampman from practice squad, waive TE Chris Manhertz". NOLA.com. October 15, 2016. Retrieved October 18, 2016.