|No. 16 New Orleans Saints|
|Date of birth:||June 22, 1992|
|Place of birth:||Accokeek, Maryland|
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||220 lb (100 kg)|
|High school:||Forestville (MD) McNamara|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 7, 2016|
Brandon Coleman (born June 22, 1992) is an American football wide receiver for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Rutgers. He signed with the Saints as an undrafted free agent after the 2014 NFL Draft.
As a sophomore at Rutgers in 2012, Coleman had 43 receptions for 718 yards and 10 touchdowns. The following season, Coleman recorded 34 receptions, 538 yards, and 4 touchdowns his junior year with the Scarlet Knights. Coleman entered the 2014 NFL Draft after his junior season, however went undrafted.
On May 10, 2014, he signed with the New Orleans Saints as an undrafted free agent.
Coleman received his first professional starts during the Saint's 2015 season opener against the Arizona Cardinals. He caught his first career touchdown on a 12-yard pass from Drew Brees in the second quarter. He finished his first career game hauling in 4 receptions for 41-yards. During a Week 13 matchup against the division-rival Carolina Panthers, he made 4 receptions for 73 receiving yards and caught his second career touchdown reception. On January 3, 2016, Coleman caught a season-high 5 passes for 81 receiving yards against the Atlanta Falcons.
- Brandon Coleman took lessons learned from tap to field
- As Brandon Coleman Goes, So Goes Rutgers
- "Brandon Coleman". Sports-reference.com. Retrieved 30 April 2015.
- Rutgers WR Brandon Coleman to enter 2014 NFL Draft
- "2014 NFL Draft: Rutgers WR Brandon Coleman signs with New Orleans Saints". nj.com. Retrieved May 10, 2014.
- NFL.com. "NFL Game Recap:Week 1/New Orleans Saints Vs. Arizona Cardinals". Retrieved September 13, 2015.
- NFL.com. "NFL.com:Player Profile: Brandon Coleman". Retrieved February 24, 2016.